Lash Course with Certification
A SNEAK PEEK INTO YOUR UPCOMING COURSE:
Calling all aspiring lash extension specialists! Lash extensions are a favorite amongst salon professionals, and it’s easy to see why! Within two short hours, your client can go from short, straight lashes to long, voluminous lashes that require no additional cosmetics.
Segments include: tools, consultation, preparation, installation, aftercare, maintenance, and removal.
The focus of this certification is on safety, efficiency and creativity. You’ll learn how to give your clients the best lash extension experience possible, and throughout the certification reviews and quizzes will help you remember key points.
Plan to become an expert in:
APPLICATION: In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to use straight and hook tweezers to pick up, isolate, and install lashes
- Safety and sanitation practices for optimal lash extension care and retention
- How to become dexterous and comfortable installing a range of lash looks for your clients
CONSULTATION: Babe educator, Kari Fuller, will show you how to perform a proper consultation and prepare your workstation. She’ll teach you how to maintain your products, market your services and lay out your business plan.
AFTERCARE: You’ll learn which kinds of products are safe to use on lash extensions, how to remove the lash extensions safely and how to perform a refill service.
BENEFITS OF LASH EXTENSIONS
Your clients will jump at the chance to save time during their morning makeup routine!
Tools you’ll need (sold separately):
- Lash Extensions
- Regular Adhesive (10ml)
- Straight Tweezers
- Hook Tweezers
- Jade Stone
- Surgical 3M Cosmetic Tape (1 roll)
- Training Strips (1 set)
- Micro-brushes (10 brushes)
- Disposable Mascara Brushes (10 pieces)
- Lash Remover Liquid (20ml)
This product is currently sold out.