LAST UPDATED 02/25/2020
California Law provides California Consumers with specific rights with regards to the collection, sale, and disclosure of their Personal Information, including the following:
The right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer. However a business or a service provider shall not be required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete the consumer’s personal information if it is necessary for the business or service provider to maintain the consumer’s personal information for the reasons provided under the California Civil Code Section 1798.105(d).
The right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following: a. The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer. b. The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected. c. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information. d. The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information; e. The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
Consumers have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
a. The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
b. The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
c. The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
A consumer shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information or to “Opt-out” of the sale of the Consumers information
The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s rights under the CCPA. 1798.125.
To make the above mentioned personal information requests (“Personal Information Requests”), please visit babehairextensions.com, call 1-888-840-2223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform the Company that you would like to make a Personal Information Request. Please note: A Consumer may only make a Personal Information Request twice within a 12 month period. The Company will need to collect information from the Consumer in order to verify the Consumer’s identity and conduct the Personal Information Requests. The Company will respond within 45 days of receiving Personal Information Requests.
Please be advised that the Company collects the following types of information about Consumers:
a. Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
2. Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of California Civil Code Section 1798.80.
3. Protected legal classifications
4. Commercial information,
5. Internet or other electronic network activity information
6. Geolocation data.
7. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
8. Professional or employment-related information.
9. Education information,
10. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Please be advised that the Company collects Personal Information from the following sources:
1. Information provided by the Consumer
2. Social Media
3. Financial transactions
4. Joint marketing partners
6. Publicly available databases
7. Consumers’ activities on our Site.
Please be advised that the Company collects and may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
1. Auditing (advertising analytics, auditing legal and regulatory compliance, etc.)
2. Security (Detecting security breaches, protecting against fraud and malicious activity, taking action against wrongdoers, etc.)
3. Debugging (identifying and fixing technical errors, etc.)
4.Short-term Uses (Contextual ad customization that does not involve or contribute to profiling, etc.)
5. Performing Services (account maintenance, customer service, processing transactions, marketing, etc.)
6. Internal Research (development or demonstrating technology)
7. Testing or Improvement (of services, devices, etc.)
BABE VENTURES OPCO, LLC DOES NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please be advised that Babe Ventures OpCo, LLC w/in the past 12 months has disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of Personal Information:
1. Protected legal classifications
2. Geolocation data.
3. Professional or employment-related information.
4. Education information,
5. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by the Company to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), the Company does not share Consumers’ personal information with outside parties for the outside parties’ direct marketing uses unless a Consumer elects that we do so. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us:
CA Privacy Rights Babe Ventures OpCo,
LLC1250 North Flyer Way Suite 100 - Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a user of any Site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.Copyright © 2020 Babe Ventures OpCo, LLC