Advanced Sew-In Weft Online CourseEDUCATOR: Kari Fuller
COURSE LENGTH: (1 hr 7 min)
Learn all about our newest Sew-In Weft hair extensions, featuring the latest tips and instructions on both Hand Tied Wefts and Machine Sewn Wefts! In this course, you'll get
- - complete demonstration of Sew-In Weft process, from installation to removal.
- - high-definition video streaming.
- - 60 day access from date of purchase.
A SNEAK PEEK AT YOUR UPCOMING COURSE
Discover everything you need to know about our newest method, Sew-In Weft extensions. Segments include: tools, consultation, preparation, installation, blending and styling, aftercare, maintenance and removal.
- • install Sew-In Weft extensions using the correct tools for both Hand Tied Wefts and Machine Sewn Wefts.
- • install the wefts so that the track of beads remain totally hidden.
- • place a track of silicone beads into your client's hair, then sew the wefts into place.
- • deconstruct and reconstruct the Machine Sewn Wefts to match the density of your clients hair, and create customized color placement.
- • remove extensions safely with Stork Shears and the Deluxe Tool.
- • re-use and re-install Sew-In Wefts.
This advanced course provides the most up-to-date training available for Sew-In Weft extensions.
BENEFITS OF SEW-IN EXTENSIONS
Transform your client's with Babe's hand-crafted, ethically sourced hair extensions. Learn two methods in one course! Sew-In Wefts is a one-of-a-kind hair extension method that is installed by sewing each weft onto a track of silicone beads. This quick and secure method results in fullness, length and maximum comfort that your clients are sure to love.
You'll learn the four steps of proper blending so that your client's hair feels soft and natural.
CONSULTATION & AFTERCARE
You'll learn how to consult with your clients before installation begins and how to advise them on extension maintenance. Kari explains what products are safe to use on extensions and how to wash, condition and style them properly. Plus, you'll learn how to remove the extensions safely using the proper tools.
- • Hand Tied Weft & Machine Sewn Weft Hair Extensions
- • Quick Pick
- • Deluxe Tool
- • Weaving Thread
- • Stork Shears
- • Mini Clips
- • Large Clips
- • Loop Tool
- • Silicone Beads
- • Weaving Needle
- • Weft Adhesive
GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED WITH OUR SEW-IN STARTER KIT!Blending & Styling Tools:
- • Stork Shears
- • Hair Cutting Scissors
- • Feathering Razor
- • Comb